Standard Bel circular silencers are available in 4 basic models (BCS-1D, BCS-2D, BCSP-1D and BCSP-2D).
We vary the length or adding a centre acoustic pod for optimal acoustical performance (insertion loss). Other non-standard silencers can be designed and manufactured. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
Circular Silencer casing are made of galvanized steel with minimum thickness of 0.8mm (or 1.20mm galvanized steel for larger size). The acoustic media is made up of 60 kg/cu.m density rockwool with minimum 5% compression and protected by 0.5mm perforated galvanized steel.
Our silencers are designed to reduce noise mainly for the commercial and industrial sectors. Application include:
- Heat, Ventilation, Air-conditioning systems (HVAC),etc.
- Industrial stacks/chimneys
- Air inlet and outlet of equipment room couple with axial ventilation fan.
- Various situation to reduce indoor and outdoor noise pollution.
- All silencers air seal to sustain the high differential pressure.
- The acoustic media is assembled and welded inside the envelope with great precision to obtain an excellent concentricity and to minimize pressure drop.
- Standard 75mm and 100mm flange.
The options we offer will meet your needs and requirements:
- Silencer casing in galvanized steel, stainless steel or other material.
- Several thickness, 0.8mm to 2.0mm and structural steel.
- Additional reinforcements (frame, angle iron, etc)
- Natural finish (galvanized or satin) and ordinary or special paint.
- Lifting hooks
- Water drain. • Inspection door
- Choice of acoustic media and density
- Acoustic media bagging using a polyester film to protect the media from oil, water, steam, bacteria, etc.
- Anti-erosion fiberglass cloth.
- Perforated sheet made of galvanized steel, stainless steel or other material.
- 0.4mm to 1.0mm perforated sheet
- Flanges to connect to the air duct system.