ACOUSTIC PANEL & ENCLOSURE
Standard Bel Acoustic Panel are available in basic 3 different thickness of 50mm, 75mm and 100mm with maximum width of 900mm and length available up to maximum of 2400mm for a single piece continuous panel. All panels are fabricated from heavy gauge galvanized/mild steel on external faces and perforated inner galvanized steel sheet retaining inert, fire resistance, vermin free sound absorbing material.
Standard Bel Acoustic Panel will provide noise reduction up to STC40. Our engineer will be able to design custom made acoustic panel for STC rating more than STC40.
Bel Acoustic Panel can be used to fabricate acoustic enclosure for isolating noise emitted from industrial machine like:
- Diesel Engine
- Power Generator
- Ventilation fan, etc.
Bel Acoustic Panels are designed to ease the assembly and dismantling with common hand tools. The enclosure can be fabricated to individual customer’s specifications with no restriction on size.
The options we offer will meet your special needs and requirements:
- Panel casing in galvanized steel, stainless steel or other material.
- Several thickness, 1.0 mm to 3.0mm and structural steel.
- Additional reinforcements (frame, angle iron, etc)
- Natural finish (galvanized or satin) and ordinary or special paint.
- Lifting hooks
- Double glazing observation windows
- Air exhaust fans
- Fresh air intake fans
- Air-conditioning units
- Electrical socket, etc.
- Choice of acoustic media and density
- Acoustic media bagging using a polyester film to protect the media from oil, water, steam, bacteria, etc.
- Anti-erosion fiberglass cloth.
- Perforated sheet made of galvanized steel, stainless steel or other material.
- 0.4mm to 1.0mm perforated sheet.